Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jordyn in Gymnastics!

We put Jordyn in gymnastics for the first time! She started last week and I think she has a lot of fun. It's hard on Mommy though! My low back hurt tons last week from bending over for an hour! I tried to make sure my back was straighter this time:) The teacher is a guy (Coach Jonathan) and he's super nice. Of course Miss Jordyn clams up every time he even comes near her....well, except when he's giving out gummy bears and stamps:)
Jordyn does really good on the balance beam!


Doesn't she look adorable in her leotard:)


Loving the trampoline!!

I got Jordyn's gymnastics class and Makenna's dance class at the exact same time and they are right next to each other so it's perfect!! I had to get a couple of extra shots of her too:)


She's having a blast!!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How fun!! She looks SO adorable in her leotard!! I'm trying to find a tumbling class for my girls, something more to get their energy out!

Dendy said...

If J could do the trampoline all day she would be happy. Makenna is really enjoying this dance teacher. She does alot of fun things. Too cute.

Ashley said...

how cute are they?