I am finally sitting down!!! Today was pretty busy. I did my grocery shopping this morning (and boy it was a mad house with the holiday), Mom and I colored our hair, I worked out, washed, folded and put away like five loads of laundry, cleaned two bathrooms, dusted my room and straightened up the downstairs. Oh, and then I called all of our hotels to confirm them and ask if they could make them next to each other. All while trying to keep the girls entertained since Travis was at the Phil rehearsal. Phew!!! Now, I am finally chilling out with some Mother's cookies (did they start making them again???) and looking forward to a fun day tomorrow. Makenna can't wait to see the fireworks again. That girl is braver than I was when I was her age. I would sit inside my Grandma's house and watch them from there because I was so scared. This youngen can't get enough of it. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday!!
3 days ago




1 comments:
Who put a bee in your bonnet? I was wiped out after shopping. I did go ride my bike before we went shopping though, so I did get something done. Those Mothers cookies are dangerous. They are tiny so you pop one in your mouth. That was good so you pop another one. You get the picture. Did I say I rode my bike. Good Thing! I wonder how J is going to do with the fireworks this year. Happy Fourth to you too!
Post a Comment