Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Makenna's birthday!

I realized that I hadn't blogged about Makenna's birthday yet and I better get it done before Aiden's birthday....or at least the first part:) I personally think I had as much fun as the birthday girl....well, almost as much fun!! :) I took cupcakes to Makenna's class that morning and she was having a blast being the center of attention! Makenna with a couple of her girlfriends!! She is a whole head taller :) I made pink and purple princess cupcakes!! :) After Kindergarten let out, I took her for a Mommy Daughter date to the movies!! I kept going back and forth on what to see but we ended up seeing 'Mars needs Moms' and it was great!! Back at home, we waited for Daddy to get home so we could go to In n Out for dinner and get salad burgers:) She ended up wanting to go inside to sit down so her Daddy went in with her and had a mini date while I sat out in the van with the younger two. We went back home to have cake and presents!!


Blowing out candles:)


Then to the presents!!! I made her a baby book of her first year!!


Of course there had to be Rapunzel.....and Jordyn got Eugene:) And Grandma and Papa got her some cute shoes and some adorable clothes that were much needed!!


And the big present......her very own pocket trumpet!! She was so excited!! I love this picture:)






She was so happy that she was going to be able to start lessons with her Daddy!! She is so good. I can't wait to see how well she does!! That is the end of her birthday! I still need to blog about her party!!:)

1 comments:

Dendy said...

She is such an adorable baby girl. Happy Birthday Kenna!