Friday, January 21, 2011

Trips of a Lifetime!

As I was thinking about what to get my parents for Christmas, I had the thought to make them a book of all the pictures from our trips that we have taken over the last few years! My parent's camera broke right at the beginning of our last big trip so I wanted them to have a bunch of our pictures put together! It took a long time to do but I was very proud of it when it was done:)
The cover is a very cool pic that I took out the window of the plane when we were on our way to Missouri and Nauvoo!
 And just a few pages on the inside....this is in Nauvoo.
 New York
 Washington D.C.
I loved it so much that I ordered TWO because I wanted one too:) I hope she loves it as much as I do! Now on to my baby books. This is how I'm going to do my scrapbooking:)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Where did you get it printed?

Krista said...

Just the same place I did my blog books....blurb. You can do whatever you want:) And they gave me a discount over the holidays. You might want to sign up for e-mail because they will send you the deals when they come up.

2Peas said...

Photo books are the best way to scrapbook if you ask me. Great gift and always order one for yourself! Looks good.

Dendy said...

It is amazing! I love love love it! Good memories!

Unknown said...

Oooooh...pretty fingernails!