Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas night!!

We usually spend the rest of Christmas morning with my parents and siblings but my Dad had to work all day so it turned into Christmas night! We had yummy chicken wings for dinner and frosted and decorated sugar cookies while we waited for him. Poor Aiden was so tuckered out from all of the fun that he fell asleep!!
Is that cute or what???
Once Dad got home, we opened up our presents!! Aiden was super fussy so I gave the camera to Travis so I could take care of him! That is why we have all of three pictures of that night!!! Kinda irritated about that but what are you going to do??? :) Here is all I have of that night!!
Makenna opening up a gift with sweet Mahler hanging out by her:)
 A beautiful dress from Grandma and Papa!! She loves it!
And more of Mahler!! You couldn't take any of Jordyn babe??? O-well!!
We had a great Christmas night!! We are usually alone on the evening of Christmas so it was nice to be around family!!

1 comments:

Dendy said...

Sorry to be so boring Aid. It was fun to make and decorate Christmas cookies on Christmas day. They were yummy. I hated having Dad at work for 12 hours on Christmas. I hope since he has done his time, that we won't have to do that for a while. Everyone seemed to be happy with their presents. Fun times.