*The Hunger Games *Catching Fire *Mocking Jay *The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo *The Girl who Played with Fire *The Girl who Kicked in the Hornet's Nest *Percy Jackson and the Lighning Thief *The Sea Monster *The Titan's Curse *The Battle of the Labyrinth *The Last Olympian *The Lost Hero *The Son of Neptune *The Red Pyramid *The Throne of Fire *The Serpents Shadow(currently reading)
That picture is adorable. I want a copy. I told Papa that she would like them so much that she would wear them to bed. She is so dang cute. It looks like Kenna has taken over Jordyn's bed now.
Good heavens!! This little girl just doesn't like being dressed!! What a beauty...bet she sleeps better than all the rest of us....especially in the boots. LOL
2 comments:
That picture is adorable. I want a copy. I told Papa that she would like them so much that she would wear them to bed. She is so dang cute. It looks like Kenna has taken over Jordyn's bed now.
Good heavens!! This little girl just doesn't like being dressed!! What a beauty...bet she sleeps better than all the rest of us....especially in the boots. LOL
Post a Comment