Friday, May 14, 2010

One month old


My very good friend Sarah is the most creative woman I know and took the cutest pics of her son who is only a week older than mine. I HAD to use the idea because they look so awesome. I did them super quick but I love how they turned out. I might have to do it again and try to get some more:)

I am so in love with my son...aka....little man, baby boy, sweet boy/man, little dude (that's Travs:).


He seems to have grown a ton over this month. He is definitely longer and I don't know how much he weighs but he is getting some adorable cheeks;)

He usually has his forehead creased or brows furrowed even when he's sleeping. We keep telling him that he's going to get wrinkles early but he's not listening to us:)

He was being my angel baby during the night but ever since my wonderful 7 hour stretch for Mother's day, he's added an extra feeding during the night. This in turn means mommy is more tired but he's worth it.

Second mommy couldn't stay away from him while I was taking pics:)

This is his first smile caught on camera! I almost missed it but it's still cute:) It is so neat to be a more experienced mommy. I am enjoying him so much and I can't quit kissing those sweet cheeks!

3 comments:

Dendy said...

They don't get more adorable than that. Cute smile! Great idea Sarah!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

THose look fabulous!! :) He's such a cutie!

Jennifer said...

He's so stinkin cute!! :)