Monday, February 1, 2010

I......

am wondering how I'm going to feel in two months. I'm already waddling:)

need a date night!!

am feeling my baby a lot more. He must be getting big:)

guess I'm done working for now. My boss pretty much made the decision for me. I'm cool with it:)

can't watch the news very much anymore.

get very emotional over little things.

am still having lots of braxton hicks contractions!

would like to be more organized.

keep thinking about names but always go back to the first one we thought of.

can't believe it's February already. This baby will be here in just a short couple of months!!

am happy that the sickies are making an exit. I just hope that I don't end up with it now:) I have been pretty lucky so far.

miss my friend in Texas and will miss her even more when our babies are born around the same time.

am hoping that no news is good news on my glucose test. It's been a week.......:)

think Valentines Day is overrated but still like all the pink and the hearts and the candy and whatnot.

never know what to get my man on Valentine's Day.

am loving that there is more rain in the forecast!!

am excited for the Super Bowl even though I don't care about either team. It's just fun to get together, eat bar food and cheer on a team.

really should get off the computer and go to bed!!

1 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I...
love this post :).
Miss you, sweets!