Friday, June 12, 2009

Men!!

I've officially lost five pounds. Yay! It's going slower than last time but I'm not being as good as I was either. Anyway, I was looking at my progress and was showing Trav. I was mentioning to him that I was starting to look good....right honey??? And this was his answer....classic man answer! "Yeah, but you don't get to eat anything good!!"

Thanks babe;)

5 comments:

Dendy said...

You get to eat good stuff, just not as much. They don't like it because we are the ones going to the store and we don't get anything good. If it isn't in the house we won't eat it. So yeah I understand where he is coming from. They are on a forced diet of sorts.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

FIVE POUNDS! Wow! You have some dedication!! :) Good for you, I do have to agree with the men...dieting sucks, no good food! But maybe that's why Im fat ;) haha.

Ashley said...

Hmm, I think I gained what you lost. Congrats, and men... can't live with them, can't live without them!

jenorme said...

Good job, Krista! I have no self control and eat more when I am on a diet than not. 5 pounds is awesome!

Travis and Ashlee said...

YEAH!Thats men for ya!