Friday, February 18, 2011

Can you see the baby???

This was another picture I had on my phone that I think is adorable!! This was in September as well so Aiden is about five months old and I had to take both him and Jordyn to the store. Jordyn wanted to sit on the top (she isn't there now but she was;) so I had to put Aiden in the basket part!! Let's just say, shopping with kids is HARD!!! I hate it so I try to avoid it whenever possible! Anyway, his car seat takes up almost all of the basket so I had to shove stuff all around him and wherever I could find a spot. When I finally looked at him when we were checking out, I had to laugh!! Can you see the baby in all of that?? LOL!!

4 comments:

Dendy said...

That is funny! I remember that day. I think it was the day that you decided to just go shopping while J was at her play date. By the way, How much did that cute little dude, in your cart, cost?

Krista said...

I actually had J with me. That is why he is in the basket and not the top and why it was hard:) She is to the left in the picture. She got down at the checkout!

Dendy said...

Yeah I know. I saw her. I still think it was the day that you decided to go shopping every other week, while J was at her play date. It is too hard with two of them.

2CatsandaLadybug said...

Try shopping with twins in the car seats. Let's just say I loved that there was a Sam's Club right by Walmart and I could snag their double seated carts. I do not miss those days. Much easier now.