Saturday, November 27, 2010

Um...yeah!!

Turns out Jordyn isn't such a good hairstylist after all!! According to Makenna, in her own words...."I was sitting on the toilet and Jordyn came in with her hand behind her back. She asked me if I knew what was behind her back and I said no. Then she jumped and said 'scissors' and cut my hair!!!" So apparently, Jordyn is a ninja and was able to cut her hair before Makenna could react. Thankfully, it is in the front so she will just have some cute bangs when it grows out a little bit. I'm just worried about the sides. She took a couple of chunks out of that too so we will either have to layer it in the front or maybe cut it a bit shorter. We will see what the hairstylist wants to do with it! Poor girl!! She kept thinking that we were going to make her bald like the conductor on the Polar Express. He is bald on the top but has hair on the sides and back. She is so funny!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooooh no! Poor Makenna, she looks so sad. Although I would be sad too if I thought I was going to look like the conductor from Polar Express.

Dendy said...

You don't notice the side cuts in the picture. Poor baby.